– from idea to problem definition
UCL have a subscription on Scribo - Research Question and Literature Search Tool, a study tool to help you in defining your problem definition when writing your research paper, dissertation, or thesis. Scribo is an interactive question guide, which systematically guides you through considerations about the process from initial idea to the final problem definition.
Working with Scribo will help you answer these questions:
- What is the purpose/goal of my paper?
- What is my problem definition?
- What literature and which information should I use?
- Which theory and method should I employ?
- How to proceed?
Access to Scribo
Scribo (login: WAYF)