- External patrons
UCL Library is open for external patrons at the following locations in the staffed opening hours:
UCL Biblioteket Niels Bohrs Allé
UCL Biblioteket Stationsvej
UCL Biblioteket Vestre Engvej
External patrons are registered following personal appearance presenting ID (yellow card) at one of the above locations. External patrons must also supply a valid/current email address and/or a Danish mobile phone number.
External patrons can:
- Borrow and reserve books and periodicals/journals from the library collection.
- Use the reference library and 1-day-books (1 dags lån) on site.
- Receive guidance related to the library collection.
- Have remote access to the library's digital resources.
- Borrow 1-day-books (1 dags lån).
- Photocopy or print.
- Borrow AV-equipment.
- Participate in classes held by the library.
- Avail themselves of the service Book-a-librarian.
The library collection is searchable through the library website bib.ucl.dk, which also enables you to log in to check your patron account, reserve and renew items.
If you wish to know more about UCL Library's self-service services, lending periods, fines, etc., we refer you to the library rules that also apply to external patrons.
At UCL Library Klostervænget and UCL Library Seebladsgade, it is possible to become an external patron if you are:
- A former student, course participant or employee
- Employed/educated in UCL University College's subject areas, or an associated/collaborating partner.
See Library rules