How to receive text messages from the library
Subscribing to ‘SMS-service’
Log on to www.bib.ucl.dk
- Click on your name in the Login box and select ”My Account”
- Click ”Edit profile”
- Add your mobile phone number
- Click ”Save” at the bottom of the page
When do I receive text messages?
When subscribed to ‘SMS-service’ you will automatically receive text messages from the UCL Library when:
- Reserved materials are ready for pick up - indicated by a four-digit reservation number.
- Notification when the loan period is about to expire (5 days before the return date)
- 1. recall notice
Remember! It is your responsibility to ensure loans are returned in time - whether you receive a notification or not.